Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Y2T3... useless me start worried ady =(

this sem is my year 2 trimester 3 already.
last sem results is not good. eventhough donhav any failed subject.. but i get many D's!
so my cgpa dropped ady. =(

now was Week 5 already!
but i still study nothing.. doing nothing !
next monday and tuesday totally got 3Midterms!!
but i still study nothing!
and everyone is worrying and starting to do their assignment already, but i still relax here ==

I know i am Useless!!

I know i cannot continue like this anymore!!

I must start study and start my assignment already..

If not, I know i will regret with this sem's results!!

so...

Jiayou Ling!!

start everything on today ya!! hehe.. (hope really can do it >.<'') and i hope can start keep fit too! really too fat already this sem!! >.<'' God Bless~ Gambateh!!!

2 comments: