Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh gosh!! the things i most hate... Allergic!!! =((((

since last 2yrs i drank the liquor during my frn's bday..
that was the 1st time i get allergic on my body
it's damn suffered!!
when i feel itchy, then go scratch it.. then the feeling just like hundreds of antsss biting on my back! my tears flowed out automatically that time! the feeling is... pain that dono how to describe! think back also feel scary =(

and start from last last night..
i saw my legs appeared red red.. it's no feeling itchy or pain..and i dono what's going on..
i though i woke on the next day would be ok ady..
who knows it getting serious, the red red went until my back all red..!!

i start worried already.. because i really don't know what happened to me and i don't know what things or what food i get wrong! =(

then at noon i went to see doctor.
now i have medicines to eat and put on my body also.
feel more secure ady.. but..
today start.. my back start feel itchy!!
then i go to scratch it, i can feel like some ants biting at my back! =(

i 'm scare!!! i don't want the feeling comes again!!it's painful!!
i hope i can be recovering faster!!

so sad i get allergic.. my nice nice skin sick ady..sad! =(

God please bless me faster recovered!!
after i ate the medicine can recover soon!! *God Bless Me~ !!! >.<''' *

3 comments: