Saturday, March 26, 2011

终于可以松大大大口气了!!! Fiuhhhh~ I am FREE for now!! ^O^

previous Friday and Saturday, which means yesterday.. i gonna faint !

i was Busyyy die !! =.=

after finished rushed all the assignments...

Friday i got 2 presentations to go continuously during tutorial classes.

then Saturday morning, which means the 16hours after my 2presentations i have midterm test!!

Oh gosh.. i am gonna faint because of these !!

i studied my midterm subject until Thursday then stop, and prepare the presentations slides of both subjects until midnight !

then no energy to practice then i went to sleep ady ! and when i awake, i practices 1 subject's presentation and have my breakfast first.

oh my god, i have lack of time to finished my breakfast and practice the other presentation ady!

i was so stupid because i practiced the latest class one first, and then the 1st class's presentation not yet practice and i have to rush to the campus ady!

this was the 1st ever presentation that makes me feels worst and most worried one ! all is my fault =.=

even my breakfast - maggi cup i also din finished half then rushed to campus ady. haiz.

but Thanks God ! i got few minutes to practiced it in the class since got a member was late.

and Thanks God both of my presentation was went through smoothly !! ^.^

after the presentation i was really feels reduced 60% stress ! ^^

and evening i still went for aerobic.. but luckily it din makes me feel regret because it din make me feels tired after that in the midnight . because i have to spend my whole night with study my coming midterm test.

Thank God i able to finished study it and went to exam !

seriously, this time question paper was really tough and luckily i able to done all the question! =)

now i just hope God Bless my this paper can at least pass and get a satisfied marks ! >.<"

Finally ... this morning i have done my midterm and this was my last midterm ! that means i am quite FREE now!! ^___^

but still got FYP to go la.. but i am 90% reduced stress now !! haha ^^

and in the evening we went to our KPOP Class as usual, we're happy enjoying it ! we have learned and know to dance the korean song by Bigbang - HARU-HARU ! ^^
but of course..we dance until very ROJAK now still! =.=

but we're happy enjoying it is enough ! xP

and next week will be our 1st dance test ! God Bless Us !!! we must PASS !! Gambateh!! ^O^

I ♥ It - KPOP DANCE !! ^.^

3 comments:

  1. Well done, honey !! ^^ Congratulation !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Dar~ Thanks for visiting my blog! Love ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome, dear. I love to read my friend updates de.

    ReplyDelete