Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hopeless =(

today i just finished my 2nd last paper - English For Management
well, i using my turtle speed to do the question in the exam..
at last i have not enough time to complete my answer ! arghhh =(

ok! so.. OB and BF no hope ady..
then MO i also no time to study finished the tips..
at last i just looking the question i had seen before in the notes but no time to study through it!
and totally 18% was fly away! wth! T_T
and today, EFM.. no time to finished up the last 2sections. simply do it and pass up.
wasting my marks again! want cry again ==

i know it's all my faults!!
i hate myself!!
why i cant just study earlier.. why i cant just do the question with using rabbit speed?!
i am useless!! T_T
hopeless already. no eye to see my cgpa for this sem!!
even no eye see my results! i really dont want to stop 1 sem again.. but..
if my results really like shit!! i have to do so.. this is the only way i can balance back my cgpa! =(

what to do?
everything is your own fault CPL!!
so.. i feel regret and guilty for now is useless ady. time cant turn back!!
what i can do now is just put more effort for my last subject - CB!
i have to put much much effort to try to get an A!!

and i really hope that my results are not really bad than or bad as what i expected la ==
it was so bored if keep studying the same subject for 2sem! =.=''

sometimes i feel that time pass so slow..
but when in exam time.. i will feel that my time pass so fast!
now i just left last subject to go only! after that i can go back my hometown to meet my lovely family! yahooo!! happy =)

so.. jiayou!! jiayou for last subject!! Good Luck & God Bless~ =3=

3 comments: