Friday, April 30, 2010

Today's 1st paper - O,B subject = K.O!! want to cry!! =(

Today i had done my 1st paper - Organizational Behaviour!

Conclusion: Failed! Disappointed! Sadness that hard to describe!!! T_____T

when i thinking that my next sem need to repeat it again.. i need to redo the assignment.. and RM750 per subject! oh gosh..no eye see! >.<'''


i know all is my faults, study so slow.. then make myself no time to sleep.. then didn't sleep whole night.. until the next morning direct go to exam! then when see the exam question paper, my mind is blank!


Maybe because i cannot go to take exam without sleep or rest! This was the 1st time i never sleep and rest before i go to exam, and the 1st time i memorized already the things in my notes but when in the examination my mind is blank!!


after exam, just one word to describe my feeling.. disappointed!! want to cry!!


i expected i failed OB ady! so embarrassing!! no face to face my tutor ady!! T__T


i really hope that is miracle for this paper! at least let me pass it!! Please.... >.<'''


well, what i can do now , is i must continue put more effort for my next 4 paper!!


i don’t want to repeat such thing anymore!!

i don’t want to waste RM750 and my gold time anymore for next sem!!

i don’t want sorry to my parents anymore!!


i really hope that i got time to finished study all continuous exam's subjects and pass it all!!


God Bless Me All The Best~ Jiayou!! Good Luck!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Dear!!Don't cry!!! hughug come!! Sayang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!Dear!long time no see u!!
    thx for ur comfort!
    we jiayou for our final ya~
    Good Luck! =)

    ReplyDelete