Friday, April 16, 2010

Trying to forgive everyone and everything~ I'm Trying!!

it's suffered when u keep angry or hate someone..
it will only make you unhealthy and unhappy!

so now, i trying to forgive everything and everyone who make me angry before~
but
i have to say
i tried..
and i knew that
something that is happened seriously is hard to forget and forgive! =(
it's already SEED a shadow, a bad memory inside my heart. it's hurt!

so, i trying don't to think or recall the sad memory.
what i can do now
is i want forget every small matter unhappy things 1st
and then try to forgive it! ^^
i don1 let myself always be unhappy.

i miss the secondary school times.
in secondary times was my happiness moment !! no 烦恼 at all like that!
but i don't know why when a person grow up, the Trouble will grow and increase together~
Let's be a Baby is the most happy things! >.<'''

and now, i hope some people will watch out their mouth or attitudes
don try to hurt me or my family again!
especially dont try to act understand about me anymore!! hate it!! >.<'''''

if not, i will hard to forgive u.
As i always says that : "I will just treat u as how u treat me." that's what i means.
i will treat everything and everyone fairly.

however, i still hope that i stay happily and be friend happily with everyone.
*Be Happy & Friends Forever ^.^*

No comments:

Post a Comment