Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Day with my best friends ^.^

Miracle!i was so rajin today.. because i went to 2pm-4pm class . haha.
most of the time i will skip this class. but today, i woke up and attend it.even though i just slept only 4hours ytdy! >.<

after i reached campus.. thanks my dear Lion for accompanied me for take lunch and help me on my english presentation things!!appreciate it! thx u so much! =3=

in the class, me and lion start to thinking to have some activities for today.
at last we decided to go to swim! hoho

after class, lion was take the same bus with me to going back westlake..
in the bus.. i was desperate out something unhappy that was kept inside my heart few weeks ago!
after desperate something unhappy, i really felt more happy .. feel much more better!
at here i really thanks my dear lion!! thanks for listening dear! muacks! ^3^

we reached home and start preparing for swimming activity later..
so happy my laopo(Lian)also can join us for swim!

on the way me and lion cycling to the swimming pool, the sky was starting to rain =(
i started feel disappointed, but we 2 so keras kepala, we still keep riding our bicycle to reach the swim place!haha xP

thanks god we reached there safety, and the rain was stopped before we start to swim ^^
oh my god, today's swimming pool got so many people! 80% is guys! i am so paiseh!really not dare to walk into the pool later! >.<

while we registering for entering the swimming pool, i was the number 37 =.=
see.. so many people swimming today!
but suan liao.. got laopo and lion accompanied me jump in the pool.. at last i just follow them entered the bathroom to change the swimming suit and went into the swimming pool!

i can feel that many eyes are looking at my 'special' body size while we walking to the pool.. it was so embarrassing T___T
next time don't want to come on Friday anymore. because in the swimming pool we don't even have enough space to swim! ishhh ==
well.. we three still having fun there! happy to have a swimming day with you two!hehe

after that, we went to 'long fong kok' to have our dinner. yuenlin came to join us too ^^
we having shopping window at new town after that.
new town also can shop? we so 'geng' rite?
and so pity too T_T haha! because kampar have no other place for us to shop ady!
around 10+pm.. we went to ABC Corner to take supper!

so.. today.. the conclusion is..
swim = no swim
sport = no sports
keep fit = increase fat only! =.= ------>WELL DONE !!!

however, we still having fun today..
thanks to my friends for accompanied me having fun today!!
hope we have a chance to having fun as today soon yea! muacks!! ^3^

"3L"at ABC's Corner
me and Lin~
Me and Lion~

Me and Lian~
my ABC~ ^.^

2 comments: