Monday, March 29, 2010

Updated ^.^

long long time din update my blog already..
always feel so lazy to update my blog.. =.='''

today, i start to use English language writing blog again
but don't know i will maintain using this language how long time la..
because my english language really standard 1 level.. amat memalukan >.<'''

i have to say again ---> Time pass so fast!!
this week was Week11!!
exam timetable has released.. 1month later my Final exam is coming!! ishhh! nervous!!
but the most unsatisfied things is this sem break holidays just only 2weeks for me! it's not enough! bu shuang!! =((((
but i also know that.. even how i felt unsatisfied also i have to accept it. haiz =(

Now, i left 2more presentation to go~
thanks god bless us done all our assignment and midterm =)
but this week start.. everyone is free! many of my friend is free , but i still have 2more presentation to go.. so sien! =(
now i still got mood writing blog here.. but no mood to start to do my presentation slide! "Well Done! =.="

just hope this week and next week.. i can done my CB presentation and my lastly individual presentation well! hehe God Bless~
and after done all my presentation..
i hope i can going KL to meet with my grandma and my NS best friends ya! hehe >.<

Today, my lovely twins sisters went to National Service ady..
God Bless them can afford the situation there..
bless them stay happily and safety at there until the end of their national service day! =)
pity mummy and dadday lo.. they will feel more quiet and boring without 3daughters now.
but luckily still got my cute younger brother can accompany them now.. ^.^

I just hope everything are fine in my family everyday! ^^

Now i have to go to start to do my presentation slide le..
eventhough i am very lazy now.. but .. wish i can done it tonight!

gambateh and good luck Ling~!! xD

3 comments:

  1. Add Oil Add Oil, Ling ! muackssS

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. so fast april this year edy.. time really pass by so fast! =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyan: haha.thx dear! ^^

    kenwooi: yea, time pass so fast!! >.<'''

    ReplyDelete