Friday, January 1, 2010

Byebye 2009 . Welcome 2010!! HaPpy N3w Y3aR!!! ^.^

Time pass so fast!!
today was 01/01/2010 already!!

plan to go to KL countdown .. but..
at last i countdown at home with Astro ==
but still not bad what..got many Live countdown concert to watch together with my lovely family! ^^

12am.. we countdown together loudly!
my brother was so 'brave' to go put a firework..but so bad i failed to catch the video nicely!arghhh!!angry! >.<'''
but still so happy can celebrated new year 2010 with my family members happily! =)
i cant believe that i can count as 21years old ady this year! >.<'''
but this year birthday will be the pretties date for me ~ 10/10/2010! haha xP (ss)
now i hope can watch AVATAR!! heard that it was so nice !!! i wanna watch it!!!>.<

Lastly,i hope my this time results can pass 1st! i hope can pass all and wont get terminate! God Bless Me~
and my wishes for 2010 New Year is..
Wish me and my family,everyone that i loved still happy and healthy forever.. may Lord tied us together forever!! ^^ God Bless~~~

HaPpy N3w Y3aR 2010!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment