Saturday, November 7, 2009

not feeling well =(

Because of the bad weather recently.. make me starting not feeling well..
everytime i get sick also is start from sore throat.. sore throat already was the 'champion' in my ''sick list'' =.=''' and then 'selsema' attacked me =(

what i was most worried about is our I.M presentation yesterday..
because 'selsema' make my voice became so 'sexy'.. i'm so worried my presentation will be affected..
but thanks God!we had ended our presentation successfully =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
someone are likely to talk about other people things..sometimes really make me 'tak boleh tahan'! and like to 'fight mouth' with everyone! you don't need to fight your mouth with this person.. i'm sure you'll lose one! >.<'''

well.. i'll treat my friend as the way how they treat me =)

because in my dictionary.. always got Fair this word!
of course.. when a friend treat me good.. i'll not forget about it.. and i'll treat them back double good! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for celebrate we had done our presentation successfully..
me,ylin,and hsuen had went out to have our dinner yesterday..
lyn & cia also take dinner with us then ^^
after that.. we all went to cybercafe to 'happy' .. yeeling came joined us too!
we stayed at there almost 3hours.. and then went to Ghani to yamcha pulak ==''
and i fall as sleep at 4am yesterday.....

and so, i woke up around 2pm just now =.=
now feeling headache.. maybe slept too long time ..
thanks God i didn't feel sore throat ady!! =)

now just feel stress about the continuous midterm test and assignment..
God Bless Me can done well all!
good luck & jiayou ling!! ^.^

4 comments: