Monday, August 9, 2010

Addicted!! =.='''

after finished all my midterm test and assignments.. left 1 presentation only..
so i'm quite free now..
this weekend i keep going out with my sis and frn since morning till night!
saturday we went out for breakfast.. then we go cyber cafe stay thr online and watch movie around 4hours! then direct go oldtown pasar malam search for dinner xD

today, sunday , we also went out take breakfast ..
then go cc again ..
today i am crazy.. i watched 怪谈 with lyan!! she influenced me to watch it !!
because i saw she watching beside me.. quite ci gek de lorrr... xD
then i also go to watch it ==
now.. 1.26am.. i am regret-ing.. coz some of the screen still in my mind.. i cant forget it!! =(

stayed at cc until around 6pm , me n lin n sis go jogging at THE GARDEN.
then we went out newtown for dinner..
me n my frns keep talk about ghost things!
i am damn regret now!!
coz i cant 4got it!!
that's why i always not dare to watch ghost movie and story..
coz i know i am the type that hard to 4got it after that and suffering!! haiz..

next time no ghost topic liao!! ishhh >.<''

and..

God Bless Me~ calm my heart down.. don scare don scare...Amen!! >.<''

and i addicted to go cc ady.. cham =(
addicted to go watch movie , especially is guai tan and playing SDO~ nice !! ^^
i must control ... save $$ ! hehe ^^

lazy write already.. bye~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment