Friday, August 6, 2010

Happie ^______^ !! Sayonara~Assignmentsss!!! ^.^V

Finally !! we submitted all of our assignments for this sem!!
today jz submitted up our MRIP!! the most tough research proposal ...
so Happy !! ^o^

now, i left 1more presentation to go only~
God Bless everything fine~
bless my presentation can do well, don like last time A&P presentation like that sucks ! =(
hope that my A&P coursework mark not low..

i am so good in mood now ^___^
can do whatever i like.. online , fb , watch movie , listening song.. lalalalalal.... xP
however,
i want to THANKS my groupmates who cooperate, and burn midnight oil until morning for completing the assignments together with me !!

Thanks you all!! Muackssss ~ ^3^

now was week 10 ady...?
omg, after assignments and presentations.. Final is coming ... !! =(
time pass so fast!! >.<''' god bless i can start study early and do well in my final.. i must increase back my cgpa.
and hope i can continue study to next sem together with my dearest frns and groupmates !

i still need to jiayou !

Gambateh Ling !! God Bless ~

1 comment: