Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting~ waiting~ hehe ^^

What am i waiting for?
Yeah.. i'm waiting for my this friday's KL trip!! ^__^

yuenlin is the one who going this KL trip with me! yeah~ ^^
the main purpose everyone go KL of course is go for shopping!!
yuenlin's purpose was so..
but my purpose half is shopping.. half is inviting by my 'son' to go his birthday party on this saturday night! hehe
must give face what ! >.<

and i feeling so happy so excited to meet up with my NS best frns.. who included my another 'son' and my kaijie!!

but.. just now i just get my kajie msg that she can't join us for this saturday!!
i feels so disappointed !! ='(
we have no chance to meet again!! ishhh =.=

and this morning i wake i realized that my left eye was swollen!!
oh sh*t.. so so so ugly look!!
i think is biting by a kind of bugs while i am sleeping!! angry !!
2mr i stil got tutorial presentation..
and friday going to KL to meet with some old frns..
how should i face people wor if my eye stil swollen like this!!! T____T

God Bless my eye faster recovered before we start our journey pls... >.<'''
and..

*God Bless us will have a Happy KL Journey!! yay!! Amen~ ^.^ *

2 comments: