Saturday, August 28, 2010

♥ Home Sweet Home ♥

Me stayed at my sweet sweet home already now.

because this sem we had quite long holiday.

so me and my youngest sister decided to skip some classes and came back passed our study week here. =p

and my elder sister stayed at hostel to study hard hard there. >.<

i hope i really can study here ! God Bless~

i was so happy and excited finally i met my lovely family!! ^__________^

i just reached my sweet home 1day only... but i can feel that i fat so much ady =.=

i means i too 'hang fook' now.. too many food to eat with my lovely family!!

my daddy mummy too love me la~ hehe

but i must control ady.. if not later i think when go back hostel i fat until my friends can't recognize me! =.='''

God Bless me can start study 2mr!!

it's 16days left for final~!!! arghhh~

God Bless my exam for this time can pass smoothly and increase back my CGPA!!

Good Luck and Gambateh Ling!!! >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment