Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Love this year's birthday ~ ❤10.10.10❤ ^.^

Happy Birthday To Me !!! ^o^

I'm so love this year's birthday~ because it was a special date ❤10.10.10❤ ^.^

but i'm 21st years old ady.. old loh!!but dono why i still cannot be mature == ishhh..

since 12am on my bday, i start received many wishes from my dearest families and friends on facebook and sms. so happy !! ^^

and my best friend yuenlin asked me to go out have a dinner with her tonight.

so i agreed. she came to fetch me and we went to KB had our dinner at McD wv one more frn.

They 2 still gave me gifts.

I was so appreciate what they done for me tonight. so happy !

Thanks to Lin & Jiun ! Muacks ! ❤

Here was the pictures of the birthday gift from them ~

The Birthday big big card created by yuenlin herself!! appreciate it! Love~❤
My 21st bday present from Lin, Jiun, and mummy's angpau~ ❤❤❤

thanks to daddy treat other families delicioussss dinner to celebrate our birthday~ muacks daddy !!
❤❤❤

and i also want to thanks to my dear friendsss who wished me through fb and sms !

Thanks !!!Muacksss!!! ❤


❤Happy 21st Birthday to myself ~ 10.10.10~ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment